MindSpark: with Co-Facilitator Jack Canfield
MindSpark is unlike anything you have ever experienced in the innovation space. Drawing on decades of study, practice and experience, the workshop conductors have woven powerful and effective innovation principles with novel transformational exercises, deep self-exploration and eye-opening doses of inspiration and motivation to help you and your team unlock the deepest resources of creativity. The highly experiential format literally transforms you at your core being to live and breathe creativity as well as become a happier, more confident, more focused person with the commitment to become an unstoppable success. This is not just about learning how to come up with ideas, it’s about achieving life mastery through the path of creativity in a way that will impact all areas of your life.
This workshop will be offered in the Bay Area and will be facilitated by rare collaboration of thought leaders from FutureLab, along with Jack Canfield, America’s #1 success coach and workshop leader, whose books Success Principles™ and Chicken Soup for the Soul® have sold more than 500 million copies in 47 languages.
In this immersive weekend workshop, you will:
- Learn techniques for accessing your creative subconscious
- Discover your hidden potential and unlock your core creativity
- Discover what’s holding you back
- Learn how to accelerate your creative throughput
- Assess your own strengths and weaknesses to develop your action plan
- Let go of the beliefs and blindspots that inhibit creativity
- Experience new techniques and processes for brainstorming and group energy management
The exact date and pricing for this 2018 event is pending.
Or download the workshop brochure HERE.
BACK to the
SUBSCRIBE to the
|Event Date||05-09-2020 8:30 am|
|Event End Date||05-12-2019 4:00 pm|