Grok the Blockchain: with Co-Facilitator Terry Tillman
Kenshō is a term that means to suddenly see into the true nature of a thing, an insight into something conceptually ungraspable, an awakening that can blossom into mastery. And so, this workshop is designed to bring you to a state of kenshō on blockchains. Drawing on decades of study, practice and experience, the workshop conductors have woven innovation techniques with powerful transformational exercises to help you and your team unlock the deeper meaning of blockchains, so you can develop strategies that enable self-actualizing business eco-systems.
Co-facilitated by Terry Tillman, who has led personal growth, motivation, team building, culture change and leadership seminars for over 250,000 people and 40 companies in 98 countries and Moses Ma, one of the world’s leading experts in blockchain technology and author of the forthcoming book, The Enlightened Blockchain.
In this immersive weekend workshop, you will:
- Gain an experiential understanding of blockchain technology
- Let go of beliefs and blindspots that inhibit growth and profitability
- Learn techniques for empowered brainstorming to unlock your team’s core creativity
- Learn how to design a token and ICO
- Design blockchain business models
- Learn how to pilot blockchain apps at a third the cost
- Practice inventing the future
The exact date and pricing for this 2019 event is pending.
BACK to the
SUBSCRIBE to the
|Event Date||03-07-2019 8:30 am|
|Event End Date||03-08-2019 4:00 pm|