The Blockchain Design Sprint Workshop in partnership with HyperInnovation
A new digital gold rush is now underway. The blockchain revolution has begun, and it leverages a fresh, inspiring, multifaceted new world of digital ledgers, consensus computing and decentralization that promises to further disrupt the global economy. The full scope of the blockchain vision is truly profound, and a great example is how fundraising has changed because of the blockchain. A typical startup company usually spends many months raising money, but earlier this year a blockchain startup called Bancor raised $153 million in just three hours. 2017 appears to be the blockchain’s “Netscape year” that will turn the world on its head.
The blockchain is itself a tool for disrupting business models, and as the blockchain revolution grows like an apparently unstoppable tsunami you’ll need to become equally unstoppable in your commitment to innovation and creativity since it promises to disrupt nearly every business, including yours. Indeed the blockchain has the potential to be even more disruptive than the internet, and we all know how that’s turning out. But how can you master the blockchain in a fast and effective way?
This two and a half day accelerated event enables you to fully understand how blockchains work by getting hands on experience by designing and deploying an actual blockchain. Based on a very practical, hand-on learning approach, this is a “learning by doing” experience that leverages the powerful design sprint method used by Silicon Valley companies like Google and Nest.
In this workshop, you will:
- Master the core concepts underlying the blockchain, and fully understand its massive disruptive potential
- Understand the differences between first, second and third generation blockchain applications
- Learn how to invent radically new business models based on blockchains
- Develop ideas for disruptive blockchain applications in your industry
- Use the design sprint approach to quickly design, prototype, and launch interactive pilots of your blockchain ideas
- Accelerate innovation by applying the best of breed design sprint methods and tools.
- Plus, participate in a special exercise all about ICOs, the newest fundraising technique.
Throughout the workshop you will addresses the key business questions through leading edge techniques including ethnography, design thinking, rapid prototyping, user testing, enhanced storytelling, and innovation process evolution.
The workshop is facilitated by Moses Ma, author of the new Blockchain Design Sprint Workbook. This workshop will be co-produced by the HyperInnovation Group in Madison Wisconsin.
You can register for this workshop here: http://hyperinnovationgroup.com/blockchain-lab/
BACK to the
SUBSCRIBE to the
|Event Date||11-02-2017 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||11-03-2017 5:00 pm|