Blockchain Healthcare Summit
Announcement: Moses Ma will be leading Blockchain 101 for Healthcare, with an introduction to the Blockchain Design Sprint - a pre-conference workshop at the Blockchain Healthcare Summit to be held in Washington DC on August 16-18th. Guests of FutureLab can qualify for a discount on admission, please inquire via our CONTACT page.
This workshop will provide a high level understanding of essential blockchain concepts for executives who are new to blockchain in business and government. Attendees will gain a more intuitive understanding of key fundamentals of blockchain, to get beyond the jargon and communicate effectively with developers, solution providers and your C-suite decision makers. The workshop also reviews how to leverage the Agile design sprint process — Silicon Valley's top secret for more effectively designing, refining, prototyping, and validate your new business concepts. This workshop introduces this practical, hands-on approach, used by companies like Google and Nest, custom fitted to the healthcare, life sciences and insurance sectors.
- Gain an intuitive grasp of blockchain business models, key principles & buzzwords
- Learn how decentralized thinking can transform business eco-systems
- Understand the differences between first, second and third generation blockchain applications
- Exercise: explore designing your own ICO or airdrop to drive the underlying business model
- The workshop uses fun and immersive "learning by doing" experiential exercises
- Workshop participants will receive a workbook/toolkit for implementing your own design sprint
To find out more and register for this event, please go to: https://blockchainhealthcaresummit.com/washington-dc-2018/